Skip to main content

What Color Are You? Tackling The Touchy Race Topic


Let’s talk about Racism. Yes, I'm going there.








If you’ve ever heard the expression “soft bigotry of lowered expectations” it goes into the little bit that I added to the definition of racism. Some feel that blacks deserve perks as reparations for the past or to make up for something. Affirmative Action itself and other politically correct actions are soft racism. In fact, talented non-white persons do not like Affirmative Action. They don’t want people thinking that they did not earn their way to their job or what not. Prior to Obama, most people, black, brown and white alike, feel that this country was the least racist ever. Most people didn’t really think about race. Your friends were just your friends. If one of your friends were black or latino, it barely even registered for most people.

Now, it’s been pushed out to the consciousness of most people’s minds. According to the social justice types, racism has just come out of all of these people who were always secretly racist. I would argue that it’s a response to what the political left is doing. For example, as a white person, I am accused of being racist. So now when I am watching a youtuber who isn’t white, I find myself thinking, “see, I’m not racist, I’m watching this youtuber.” I hate that I think this, because to me, this is almost a soft bigotry. The fact remains that I would watch them with or without a society accusing me of being racist for being white. Nevertheless, the least racist approach would be if society stopped obsessing about it and let it drop from people’s consciousness. Instead, it continues to be on so many forms we fill out and the hard left continues to push everyone into racial categories instead of just letting people be.

When I was in the Army, we had an expression, “we all bleed green.” Well, for crying out loud, let’s stop being black, brown and white. I am three colors myself. I am red, white and blue. Analytical Chick for a UNITED States of America.


UPDATE- I don't know when he said this but I just saw this meme with a Trump quote inline with what I say here. Who knows? Maybe the president of the United States was one of the 23 people who have read this blog post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube channels-from moderate left to far and alt right

This is, as the post title states, a list of youtubers that right wingers watch. I don't think anyone else has made a list, so I did. There are a small number of moderate left wingers' channels that are included because they cover moderate left to moderate right issues. I'm adding some notes based on what I know. I'm happy to add to this list just leave a comment or Gab me .  Just a note that I include notes if someone is black or Hispanic because someone scanning the list for someone to check out may want to check someone out based on that, such as a black person who may want to check out other black people who are youtubing.  I recently had a black friend who didn't believe me that there were black conservatives, so I pointed him at some of the youtubers I watch. *before a listing means that it's a creator I recommend, for those who are just getting started and want to only select a few creators to follow, like my channel . Groups *Acts17apologetics  ...

Obama's "accomplishments"

I saw this on FB. I know some are true because I remember them being in the papers. Disclaimer some might not be, if so, let me know in the comments. A LIST OF OBAMA’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States. First President to violate the War Powers Act. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. First President to by-pass Congress and ...

The 3 Sections Of The Political Right Wing

When I first heard the term "Alt-Right" and googled it, what I found talked about being it a new right wing movement, younger and less religious than the previous right wingers, as well as being more online and fans of Donald Trump. I thought, "that's me!" However as time progressed I realized that was not an accurate description of the alt-right and that I am not on the alt-right. There is so much confusion as to whom should be called alt-right. This confusion not only comes from the leftwing lamestream media, but even exists on the right. This blog post describes the right wing divided into 3 unequal sections, with names and explanations of their similarities and differences. I came to find out there is actually a website called alt-right. I took a look at it. The articles were ok, but the comments sections of those articles screamed out that this was not an online space for me. The most glaring issue was that the commenters there don't like Jews and ar...